PGNiG is the gas industry leader in Poland. The company searches for and exploits deposits of natural gas and petroleum, including import, storage, trade and distribution of gas and liquid fuels. The company provides gas for about 6.5 million recipients.
Apart from advisory services, the Marketplanet consultants designed and introduced IT solutions that supported the Central Purchasing System in PGNiG S.A. The IT solution was based on the Supplier Selection and Contract Management modules. Under the project we designed and organised the Central Purchasing System for PGNiG S.A, and introduced regulatory documentation for the system functioning as well as the concept of IT-tools for purchasing support. The new solutions resulted in savings of 11% of the purchasing value.
• making the most of the company’s market position and its internal resources
• savings from 5 to 11% of the purchasing value
• active management of information on public tenders
• simplification and standardisation of procedures
• process efficiency monitoring