The project covered activities within the three areas: analytical, procedural and IT.
– spending analysis with the view of its aggregation at a group level and central management by field-buyers located at the Group Head Office
– selection of the key product ranges to be covered with the new aggregation and centralisation processes
– in the processing flow, aggregation and centralisation mechanisms for purchasing at a group level were elaborated as part of a uniform procedure of purchasing aggregation for the entire Group.
– development of a concept for introduction of an eProcurement system to enable making purchases under a centrally-negotiated catalogue contracts and aggregation of requisitions submitted by individual companies of the Group
- aggregation of demand for the entire Group of Companies
- gaining control over the course of the Group processes
- introduction of a common purchasing policy for selected ranges of products
- risk identification and management